There are a number of standard and exceptional situations when students need to meet with their Resident Dean about academic issues or obtain the dean's signature, including:

I'm also available for general academic advising and I'm happy to connect you to resources from workshops for study skills to courses you can relate to your study abroad experiences to reference libraries for your thesis research.