Room Reservation System
If you cannot reserve a room, email the administrator with the details of your event (your name, the name of the event, description of event, start and end time, preferred room, brief explanation of the event, number of attendees, House affiliation). All requests are tentative, until confirmed by the House. We do our best to review them at the END of each business day; Monday through Friday ONLY. Please plan accordingly so that you have enough time to receive a decision, and then be able to inform the attendees at your meeting/event. Please also fill out the brief explanation of your event so that the administrator can quickly decide to confirm your request.
- Offically recognized student groups and organizations may reserve space
Reserve at least
- - two working days ahead for weekday reservations.
- - three working days ahead for weekend reservations.
- The SCR - For the remainder of the 2019 Academic year the SCR can be used by any House affiliate with an approved room reservation. SCR members, Chamber Music practice and House/Tutor events will take precendence over any other bookings.
The JCR can now be reserved in 2 time blocks for parties on Friday and Saturday night- 8:00 - 10:30 pm and 11:00 pm - 2:00 am.
Users of both time spots MUST commit to the following
- ALL TRASH/RECYCLING (please separate trash from recycling) should be bagged and deposited BEHIND THE TOWER, in front of the dumpster
- Floor MOPPED such that it is not sticky (may not be necessary for the earlier reservation)
- FURNITURE back exactly as you found it
- TABLE TOPS and ping pong table should have no party residue
- SUPPLIES FOR YOUR USE - mop, bucket (to fill the mop pail with), sponges, paper towels
- Users of both time spots MUST commit to the following
- The DHall can only be reserved by the Faculty Deans.
- The Big TV and the Private dining rooms (A+B, can not be reserved from 5 to 7 pm on Thursdays (Community night).
- The Big TV Room may NOT be reserved for parties.