The official mail list for critical and important messages.
- Messages are only important events and deadlines at Mather.
- Posting is restricted to HoCo, resident tutors, the House Dean, Maura, the house administrator, the building manager, and the masters.
- Messages are not repeated and no remiders are given.
- Messages are brief, infrequent and important.
- Events or deadlines are also posted on the Mather Calendar .
- Students should not unsuscribe to the Official.
Mather-Announce is a list serve that provides House affiliates with an on-line medium for short announcements. The mail lists supports images. Shiv Gagliani email@example.com moderates the list.
- Mather affiliates may use Mather-Announce for short messages advertising events, and important Mather messages.
- All current Mather affiliates are automatically enrolled in Mather-Announce. You may unsubscribe from the list at any time but you may miss important announcements.
- You can choose to recieve the Announce in digest form.
- Users are allowed up to two posts on a given topic: the initial announcement, and a reminder.
- Use informative subject lines: it should be clear what your announcement is about. If announcing an event, try to include the date and time in the subject line.
- If your announcement is longer than a few lines, there should be a short summary at the top to help people decide whether to keep reading.
- Click here to post on the Announce. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The purpose of this listserve, is to bring members together for discussions of topics of the day. Members and others are encouraged to send email of interest to Matheremail@example.com.
This is a student run, student monitored, loosely moderated, high volume list which is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mather House.